Tuesday 29 November 2016

Just Walking The Dog...

3pm....just time to walk the dog before collecting son from college bus stop....

What a beautiful day it has been.  The sun has been shining all day, and even though the frost has not melted in the shaded parts, there has been a slight warmth in the sunshine, and no wind!! Even by the sea!!

Anyhoo, I had my phone with me as I walked my usual way, which is up past the church, over the camping field (which is empty this time of year!!) up the lane from the beach (aptly named Beach Road!!) and back home past the church...but the thing that I was very aware of was the sun setting....

The colour of the church on the way out was a lovely golden yellow, and if it wasn't so cold, it could have been summer in the photo...



On the way, the frost still hung around...


But there was colour in some flowers still, almost denying that the winter was here....


But walking back, the sun had lowered, to make everything it touched have a shade of red...



I haven't adjusted the colours on these photos, they are just from my phone, on normal settings, so the colour difference between them is how I saw it in real time...


The aptly named street!!


The walking of the dog is coming to an end, she is so tired (at 15 she is entitled to be !!), but I have to go and collect my son from college bus....still had my phone with me, so just couldn't resist taking the last pics of the sunset, at 16.34.. 16.37 and  16.40!!! Sat in a lay by on route,,,,




These aren't great pictures, but you get my dritf......I love the sun sets, sun rise and watching the moon....and I live in a great place to do it, with flat lands all around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking in, hope you have time to write a small comment.....:)